Illinois – Land of Lincoln
I have updated the Gallery page to include some images from Illinois. Highlights were:
- Continued on Rails to Trails network from Wisconsin to Aurora, IL
- Stayed with family in Aurora, Illinois
- Explored Chicago with my cousin Daniel
- Pedaled down roads through corn and country that I had always heard my Dad speak so fondly of from his college years.
- Camped in a man’s yard with millions of crickets, stars and a miniature horse.
- Continued along the Mighty Mississippi
- Road a section of Route 66. My combined mileage ridden on Route 66 (New Mexico, here and other) is now up to almost 100 miles.